
1. Who are you and what are you going to teach/do as a result of the degree you're currently seeking?
My name is Jennifer and I attend the University of West Georgia. My major is Early Childhood. My passion is children and I cannot wait to graduate and become a teacher.
2. Why are you taking this class and how do you feel about that?
I am taking this class because it is required by the University of West Georgia to graduate. I feel that this class with help in the future to integrate technology in my future classroom.
3. What do teachers/others need to know about supporting learning with technology and why do they need to know it?
It is important to support learning with technology. Technology is a great way to enhance learning in the schools. I believe that technology is becoming such a big part of our everyday life and that we as teachers need to help our students feel comfortable and not intimidated by technology.
4. What do you hope to get out of this class?
I hope that I will find many useful ways to integrate technology in the classroom through taking this course.
5. What are your strengths and weaknesses when it comes to using technology?
When it comes to technology, my strengths are using the basic programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) My weaknesses are creating things on the web.
My name is Jennifer and I attend the University of West Georgia. My major is Early Childhood. My passion is children and I cannot wait to graduate and become a teacher.
2. Why are you taking this class and how do you feel about that?
I am taking this class because it is required by the University of West Georgia to graduate. I feel that this class with help in the future to integrate technology in my future classroom.
3. What do teachers/others need to know about supporting learning with technology and why do they need to know it?
It is important to support learning with technology. Technology is a great way to enhance learning in the schools. I believe that technology is becoming such a big part of our everyday life and that we as teachers need to help our students feel comfortable and not intimidated by technology.
4. What do you hope to get out of this class?
I hope that I will find many useful ways to integrate technology in the classroom through taking this course.
5. What are your strengths and weaknesses when it comes to using technology?
When it comes to technology, my strengths are using the basic programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) My weaknesses are creating things on the web.
6 comments:
My weakness is also creating things on the web. It scares me!! I'm glad that you are so passionate about teaching. You'll make a great teacher with that attitude!
I agree with Michelle that you'll make for a great teacher to your students and a great coworker to those on your team with an attitude like that!
You're right! Technology can make learning fun. There are so many wonderful resources available to use in the classroom-it's just a matter of finding them.
I'm not very good at creating things on the web either! But if you give me powerpoint I rock! Hopefully this class will give us more confidence when it comes to the web!
I love that you are passionate about teaching because we need more passionate teachers. Good luck this semester.
Good luck on becoming a teacher. I'm entering my 5th year and we definitley need passionate, dedicated teacher that are in in for the long haul.
Post a Comment